Pony Rides & Lessons
A pony ride or a small horse ride around our arena is just so much fun for the littlies. The minimum age for a pony ride is 3 years.
- Our ponies and small horses are well behaved and give the kids lots of fun. Kids usually like their parents to lead the pony ($20 for 15 minutes) but if you prefer one of our helpers can lead ($30 for 15 minutes).
- Great family fun and the little kids often fall in love with 'their' pony!
- Don’t forget your camera and we often find the Mums & Dads have bigger smiles than their kids!
- You can generally book pony rides at short notice but it is best to call us first on 03 5988 6755. Both parent and child are to wear enclosed-toe shoes. Open shoes such as sandles and flip flops are not permitted.
Riding lessons are available for all levels of experience from the age of 6 years.
Whether you are seriously competing or have never ridden a horse before or simply want to improve your skill level, we can assist you.
- Olympians Megan Jones and Amanda Ross run Clinics at our Gunnamatta Equestrian Centre and Jo Blakey and our own senior riding staff are available for lessons. We can advise you on the most suitable lesson structure for you.
- Lessons are available on your own horse or on one of our horses. Bookings are essential.
- Back to riding lessons are very popular
- Lesson prices start from $55
- Call our office on 03 5988 6755 and discuss your requirements with Sarah Tipping who manages all lessons